The new A/W 20/21 collection starts from the concept of “WEME”: a Naturally Advanced offer that represents a multifaceted world. WE and ME refers to more than just the individual, but also about community and a collective spirit that seeks to grow the intellectual and spiritual individual needs in a responsive and collective way. It is a nuanced platform to discover a range of unique developments that embody the TINTEX identity through responsible innovation and creativity. Smart ingredients and processes drive innovation enhanced by the TINTEX unique dyeing and finishing expertise.
Jersey by TINTEX Textiles made with GRS certified Newlife™ and GOTS certified organic cotton
- The “WEME” story begins from the “conscious / unconscious” concept, with a new range coloured in electric and active tones, made from a mix of new generation fibres that enhance free movement such as REFIBRA™ by Lenzing, Q-NOVA® by Fulgar and the unique GRS certified premium stretch ROICA™ EF. Colorzen® is an innovative technology that allows an efficient and sustainable cotton dyeing process, enriched with eco high-tech
- Second is the idea of “ID”, where colors are allied to striped structures that simulate flaws on initially smooth and perfected surfaces. Here we see TENCEL™ Luxe, a Lyocell filament yarn that redefines a new standard in luxury fabrics with marbled effects. Add to this a soft sensitive touch thanks to smartcel™ that is kind to the skin thanks to the inclusion of zinc oxide to provide soothing, anti-inflammatory
- The third concept is the “EGO” selection, where you will be able to experience the introspection between space and the world. Rich purples, calm lilacs and feminine yellows are allied with natural fibers such as organic wool, cashmere and
Interlock by TINTEX Textiles – 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Lastly TINTEX proudly presents the “superego” concept that stands for the belief that combined individual actions can achieve collective Unique styles and colours are achieved thanks to Colorzen® and the Naturally Clean® finishing. Together these enhance the natural beauty of cotton and cellulosics eliminating harsh treatments and optimizing clean surfaces with vivid colors, and an exquisitely smooth handfeel. Transformed materials take such as ECOTEC® by Marchi&Fildi take the lead saving up to 77.9% in water compared with regular cottons. Warm colors are revealed in innovative technologies such as the unique B.Cork™, a high- tech process that uses a water based, formaldehyde and solvent free coating that is both breathable and natural.
WEME is a concept designed uniquely to reflect modern customers’ daily lives and needs. A creative, relaxed and sophisticated story built on the principles of responsible sourcing, low-impact processing and creative execution.
Dress designed by the Portuguese designer Maria Gambina using fabrics originated on the COLORAU® project
TINTEX also launches COLORAU®: a unique project and process that received the Sustainable Solution award in the May 2019 edition of Techtextil. COLORAU® was created with a Portuguese consortium constituted by premium realities (TINTEX. Ervital, Bioinvitro, Citeve, Centi) and gives life to responsibly colored fabrics with antimicrobial properties, using natural dyes extracted from different types of natural plants resources that do not use salt in the production.
COLORAU® stands for the following technical advantages:
- Uses only compounds of natural origin such as thyme, boldo, peppermint, chestnut and gambier in the production of functional and sustainable textiles in a variety of fibers such as cotton, lyocell and
- Development of eco-efficient and low temperature surface treatment to improve the affinity between the textile substrate and these natural
- Selection of “performing” extracts for appropriate color fastness to light and washing as well as color durability and antimicrobial functionality.